Monday, July 30, 2012

Hot! Rajesh Khanna

An evening in early 1970, the winter the sun's rays a song, my newfound friend, David, and also I period coming from Jagadhri to Yamunanagar, with the fields, over the the later part of afternoon, by way of period itself. We are youthful plus low fat as well as angled plus the solar touches all of us with colour; the planet will be ours, we have been the entire world azines within these days, there has been a some kilometre space between Jagadhri and also Yamunanagar and since we all needed your shortcut with the job areas brand-new pertaining to me, a new my child years pattern intended for David, I requested your pet 'Yaar, video ka hero kaun hai?' with no shopping back, but having which point of view of the scalp which often meant he understood a thing I didn't, David said, "Koi Rajesh Khanna karke hai."

And nowadays he or she eventually left us. David and I are however close friends - no, not really friends - we're 'yaars' overall which the term this means that which exclusively in which word could imply but Rajesh Khanna is gone. Yes, he can be gone, yes, this tape recorder performs on, however he's gone.

That film was Aradhana and I cycled five situations that weeks time through Jagadhri to Yamunanagar to see this motion picture again together with David, a number of times alone. I needed to be able to position this brain for instance David plus express "Koi Rajesh Khanna karke hai". I wished to voice Mere Sapnon ki Rani' at the top rated regarding my voice since the wind in the fields ruffled my personal hair. I needed to crinkle this little brown eyes at wonderful women. I required to be able to serenade Sharmila together with snowclad hills while in the track record I needed to be capable to charm that planet using a smile and also a style plus walk along with a tilt associated with neck of the guitar and just the right emphasis never too much, for no reason the ideal with each word I spoke.

He remaining individuals nowadays - Rajesh Khanna - since their past days to weeks exhausted him, just what does he remember? Was he / she conscious of all they had given us all to remember?

He seemed to be shadow and sunlight, your dog has been living along with death, he / she appeared to be love and gentle lust, he was gentleman as well as boy, he or she seemed to be enthusiast along with beloved, your dog was weakened and eternal, this individual could emotional and also laugh, he could move a second into a symphony, he or she could possibly think so effortlessly, in addition to express hence completely your dog may just be cute, he / she may just be dashing, Asha Parekh's sahelis loved him, most of associated with India loved him.

No comments:

Post a Comment