Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hot! White Sox Third Baseman Kevin Youkilis Departs Game Against Yankees Early With Upset Stomach

Facebook

NEW YORK Kevin Youkilis suspected since batting exercise on Friday of which he / she may not allow it to be with the White Sox 14-7 victory within the Yankees before 44,265 during Yankee Stadium.

"I was dizzy in the course of BP along with experimented with to instincts this out there as finest I could today," mentioned Youkilis, who exited because of a good disappointed tummy in the middle on the junior high inning and was exchanged by simply Eduardo Escobar at third base. "I actually failed to include anything from the tank.

"Once many of us have to your fourth inning, I journeyed support and came back out, and I was hurting. I was really soft and also this stomach weren't cooperating."

Youkilis, whom has been obtained together with dollars criteria with the Red Sox on Sunday in exchange pertaining to Brent Lillibridge and right-hander Zach Stewart, went from a run via a second-inning groundout nevertheless became a member of Escobar as the solely hitless White Sox inside game. He ruled released this flu postgame and said he figured to become again from the starting lineup on Saturday afternoon.

Manager Robin Ventura said his crew will keep to the same lineup, departing Youkilis' spot start right up until Saturday in making sure your dog ended up being OK.

"They reported it turned out simply food; they took my temperature," Youkilis said. "For me, I believed them had not been the particular flu. It has been some thing bad. And it's possible in the event that it wasn't this kind of popular day, the idea can have helped.

"Being available sweating, you happen to be suffering the actual team if you are unable to struck that ball. I like I would've played, although with any luck , I'll be available next week morning. If my abdominal will not damage me, I'm ready to go. I'll receive what I will need inside my system."

No comments:

Post a Comment