Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hot! Jorge Posada Says He Will Not Be Back With Yankees Fox News

Baseball - SPORTS

Associated Press

Email

Share

"I don't think there is certainly certainly not even a portion regarding prospect in which I comes back," the 40-year-old catcher claimed Wednesday night in advance of his / her foundation's total dinner,

Posada reported his providers had noticed out of with regards to a half-dozen teams that had spoken to interest. He stated he may well wait until between the particular commence of 2012 as well as commencing connected with early spring teaching inside February to create a decision.

"I experience I'm undecided. I do not know if I wish to play. I do not know in the event that I prefer to reside home," he / she said, with his her conversation Laura at his side. "I'm finding pleasure in the actual young people and with the family, but I have no idea of what I prefer to do. I do not would like to help make that error with hinting in which I'm definitely not visiting play or revealing you that I'm intending to experience any time I are not aware of what I desire to do."

Posada explained immediately after paying his overall large league employment considering the Yankees this individual weren't certain whether your dog wanted to start off yet again which has a innovative group and innovative teammates.

"I can be a Yankee," he said. "The New York Yankees with luck is definitely my personal second family. It will be hard that can put with another standard with regard to genuine and discover yet another set of rules and almost all of which stuff."

Email

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment